Monday 29 August 2016

Bank holiday Monday

Another nice day for me! After a leisurely breakfast and a nice cup of coffee we got ready to go out on our bikes again. We thought the roads would be busy so we decided to use our mountain bikes along the track again. Well the world and his wife must have the same idea, it was so busy. I hope they all enjoyed it as much as we did. The track is in perfect condition and a joy to ride on. We did 23 and a bit miles. When we came back I made some salmon sandwiches for lunch and we had a slice of water melon. I worked for an hour or so in the garden and then came in to watch the vuelta before having a bath and getting dinner. We had chicken, new potatoes, broard beans, carrots and batter puddings. I have to work tomorrow and for the rest of the week I think. Our eldest Grandaughter  and her boyfriend have moved into their new house together today and we are so proud. We struggled to get our first house 56 years ago but today it is so much harder, so we'll done them.

No comments:

Post a Comment