Sunday 7 August 2016

Sunday

No blog yesterday, in the morning I went for a mountain bike ride with my daughter which was really nice. We went along the track to Reepham station cafe and back again. The weather was perfect and the sky was such a beautiful blue. When I got back H still wasn't home but turned up soon after, he had also been for a ride, he went with our son in law. They rode 86 miles, ( we rode 20 ). We had a shower and our lunch before getting ready to go to my middle brother and sister in laws in Thorpe for a meal. We had a lovely afternoon and evening and the time went so quickly.
Today was spent washing and gardening and also watching the women's Olympic cycle race. It was a good race but at the end there was a dreadful crash which spoilt it. We had a turkey and ham pie with veg. for dinner tonight. It's work again for me tomorrow 

No comments:

Post a Comment