Saturday 27 August 2016

Saturday

Today has been a lovely day for me. After breakfast we went to Asda to do our weekly shop and then on to B & Q for some bits and pieces that H wanted, I bought 2 packs of daffodil bulbs and 1 pack of ' black ' tulip bulbs. We then went to M & S for a meal deal. I got duck legs, garlic mushrooms and a strawberry trifle plus a bottle of white wine. When we got back home we had a coffee and then changed ready to go out along the track on our mountain bikes. It was a lovely ride and we went really well and were passed by nobody. When we arrived back we had a cheese and tomato sandwich washed down with a pint of cider followed by a large slice of pineapple. Later on we had a coffee and later still a glass of wine. We watched a cycle race, I washed my hair and then I cooked dinner. I am keeping the trifle for tomorrow because we have strawberries and cream tonight. H has been busy boxing in a corner of the dining room where we had masses of wires. He has made a lovely job of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment