Saturday 20 August 2016

Saturday

I have thought it's Friday all day! We went shopping straight after breakfast as we always do on a Friday and it's been like one all the rest of the day. We went out on our bikes along the track with our daughter and son in law, it was much too windy to ride on the road. We had a lovely ride and all really enjoyed it. When we got back it was lunch time so we had a cheese and cucumber sandwich with a cup of coffee. This afternoon we watched women's triathlon with a nice glass of wine, for dinner we had quiche and chips followed by strawberries and cream. Here is a photo of H, me and in the background our daughter, it was taken by out son in law. I was trying to take a picture of a beautiful dragonfly but it was rubbish so I deleted it. We also saw a tree that had come down in the wind across the track, I should have taken a photo of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment