Tuesday 23 August 2016

Tues

Today we were going out on our bikes but H wasn't keen to go, he wanted to put the finishing touches to some of his decorating. I was a bit fed up because I really wanted to go for a ride. Well, as it happens it all turned out for the best because I decided to just cycle to the Docs to pop in my repeat prescription. It's downhill all the way there, so of course it's uphill all the way back. By the time I got home my knee was so painful and twice its normal size. I have spent most of the rest of the sitting with it propped up and wrapped in a bag of frozen peas. So there is no way I could have done a normal ride. We had a corned beef sandwich for lunch and cod, potatoes, runner beans and carrots for dinner.  It's work for me tomorrow which won't be nice in this heat, I hope I don't have to work in the glasshouse, I will melt!

No comments:

Post a Comment