Wednesday 27 April 2016

Wednesday

I was up at 6 o'clock and had a slice of toast for my breakfast. H got up at quarter past 7. After he had finished his breakfast we had a coffee. We then got ready to go out on our bikes. We used our mountain bikes and rode to Aylsham along the track. It was really wet and muddy so,as I am always at the back, by the time we arrived home again,I was filthy. 2 and a bit miles from home H got a puncture, he pumped it up and managed to get the rest of the way home before it went down again. We had soup and a sandwich ( ham ) for lunch and after a shower I made some shortcakes and read my book.  I forgot to say yesterday that my boss rang and said the weather wasn't going to be good enough to do any planting this week so he doesn't need me. He says he will ring on Sunday to let me know what days he wants me in next week.! For dinner tonight we are having stuffed baked tomatoes, stuffed mushrooms and pizza. This is a field we passed on our bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment