Thursday 7 April 2016

Thursday

This morning I didn't wake up till 7.10 I was in bed before 10 so I had a great nights sleep, work always wears me out. I had toast for my breakfast with a huge mug of tea and after I had hung out the washing we had a coffee and then we got ready to go out. First we went to Fakenham for a wander round the town and then we went on to Hunstanton where we had fish and chips for lunch with a nice pudding and a pot of tea for two. For pud I had a caramel apple Betty with ice cream and H had blackberry and apple crumble with custard. After this we went for a nice walk along the cliff tops, down onto the beach and back. I was recording my walk on strava to share with my family but forgot all about it until we were half way home so I had to delete it. We were still stuffed when we got home so for tea we had ( after a cup of tea ) a glass of red wine and a handful of nuts and raisins.

No comments:

Post a Comment