Wednesday 20 April 2016

Wednesday

Today the plan was for us to do a long bike ride but after I had eaten my breakfast H said I had a choice I could either go out on my bike or we could go to the beach and have fish and chips for lunch. Well no contest, the seaside is my most favourite place on earth so off we went. First we went to Fakenham to do a bit of shopping and then on to Hunstanton where we had fish and chips with mushy peas and a pot of tea for 2. Then we went for a walk along the front and bought a bag of hot ring do-nuts, we sat in the sun and ate them . We then went for a walk along the beach and the sun was lovely ( I have a red nose ) when we got back it was tea time but we were still full so we just had a cup of tea and a bun. It's work for me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment