Wednesday 7 January 2015

Wednesday 7th jan

Yesterday H and I went for a cycle ride which was hard work. In the first place it was hard to get ourselves motivated enough to even get ready.we rode 27 miles and it was cold and windy. We only saw one other cyclist the whole ride. Today he went out just before 10 and got back at 12.40 so he's had a good ride. I just rode 10 miles on my own on my mountain bike. I can't say I enjoyed it much, it was cold, dull and windy and I was glad to get back home. I made soup for lunch ..... 3 sticks celery, 1 potato,2 tomatoes 1 onion,1 beetroot 1 beef and 1 veg' oxo cube and some cold water,all into the soup maker and done. Yesterday I used ...... 1 leek 1 potato a small beetroot a slice of pumpkin and 2 veg' cubes plus water and it tasted completely different but they were both nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment