Wednesday 21 January 2015

Boiler day

I got up at 6.20 and H had already taken the door off the airing cupboard, had his breakfast and been into the garage to sort all the tools he needed for the horrible job of sorting out our central heating.while he was draining the system I went into the garden and filled my brown bin ready for collection on Friday. It began to rain so I came in and had to spend the next 3 hours holding a torch or running up and downstairs with buckets. We finally finished at 1.50 but already our house is lovely and warm again. One of the reasons it took so long was because H has arthritis in his hands and really struggled to undo the bolts. I am just glad today is over. It's work for me tomorrow and I haven't any cucumber !!!! Goodness knows what I will have in my sandwiches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment