Sunday 25 January 2015

Sunday

I had porridge for my breakfast for a change today and washed all my filthy clothes from yesterday's ride including my shoes. H went out with son in law at 8 am to ride 60 miles. He got back at 11.30, he says it was horrible and neither of them enjoyed it!!! He has ridden 101 miles this week but I have only done 47. I made some nice flapjack for no2 son to take back with him this evening. He brought some mixed seeds he wanted me to add and I also added sultanas and cocoanut, put it in the tin and sprinkled more cocoanut on top. It turned out well and is very tasty. He went for a run this morning so he has also had some exercise its just me who hasn't. We had cheese on toast for lunch and roast chicken for dinner. We are all stuffed but the other two have earned theirs it's just me who is lazy. I have got work tomorrow so I will get plenty of exercise then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment