Friday 9 January 2015

Jan. 9 th

Shopping this morning which I always enjoy. I needed a new dressing gown, the one I have is past its best. It came from Asda and I wanted another just like it because it's so warm and comfy ( it's pale blue ). Well all they had were fluorescent  Orange !!! But I bought it anyway!! The lady in the queue at the checkout behind me even remarked on its brightness! I also bought a nice t shirt for the summer, if you see something you like in Asda you have to buy it, if you think you will leave it till the following week chances are it will be gone. We had a corned beef sandwich with brown sauce for lunch and I am making a fish pie for dinner. We love fish and potato pie but I don't like making it much, it's so time consuming with making white sauce etc. but H says it's worth it. We rode the same 10 miles I rode on my own on Wennesday this morning. We used our road bikes ( I was on my mountain bike last time which is harder work ) and we knocked almost 10 minutes off the time. It only took us 37 minutes and I burnt 330 calories, so was able to have a slice of my Christmas cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment