Monday 26 January 2015

Monday 26 th

Back to the grind stone!! Bunched carrots and leeks all morning but this afternoon I had to get a box of parsnips a box of loose carrots and a box of beetroot. Then I went back to trimming leeks till I was picked up at 2.50 to wash and pack everything. Cucumber sandwiches again for my lunch with tomatoes and plums and of course my bottle of water. No more work till Thursday. My boss has the right idea, it's his 60 th birthday and he is in Cyprus with his son for a week. He says its 20 degrees there. I think daughter is coming round tomorrow after she leaves off work and we are going out on our bikes. She works from 6 am to 9.45 and has to get up at 5 so she does well to get ready and come out with us.
We had left over chicken for dinner tonight but we have got venison steaks for dinner tomorrow night so I will look forward to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment