Tuesday 20 January 2015

MOT day

All went well with our car so good news for once. We left it at Robinsons and walked into the City. We were going to put our folding bikes in the boot and cycle home till it was done and then bike back again but as we have no heating we thought it would be warmer to stay in the City. We went to Jarrolds for a coffee and a cheese scone and I also bought my tv magazine for next week and some of our favourite " black bomber " cheese. The only other place I have found it is in Holt.we left our car at 10 am and couldn't collect it till 2.30 pm so after walking about for hours we went and sat in the forum library where I read my mag. When we got home we had a cup of tea and I got dinner. As we were out all day we had a quick easy meal which was lovely. I chopped up small potatoes put them in a tin with olive oil added a sprinkle of salt and some dried thyme. They only take 30 mins.to cook at 200 fan. I also cooked a couple of mushrooms and a thin pizza, added peas and sweetcorn and it was all very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment