Friday 16 January 2015

Friday 16 th

Asda first today and then H cycled to a bike shop to get a few bits for our daughters bike. When he got back we went for a ride along the cycle track, it was really a bit too muddy and I, being at the back got coverd in mud !! H hosed both our bikes down when we came back and then went into the garage to put all the bits onto our daughters bike. I have just had a text from her saying it might be too cold for us to go out in the morning!!! We won't go if it's freezing,I struggle to breathe if it's too cold. We had homemade soup for lunch ( carrot and potato ) it was nice but H says whatever I make it with it tastes the same!! We are having paella for dinner tonight it's chicken, chorizo and king prawn.But I cheated and bought it in Asda. They say shopping is getting cheaper but there is only two of us and this morning my bill came to £115.08 !!! I did buy a box of wine which was quite expensive and also my second dressing gown.but apart from that it was just the usual things, I will have to try harder next week and see if I can get it below £ 80.

No comments:

Post a Comment