Wednesday 31 December 2014

Seal day

Just a short blog, I have had a really nice day. Daughter, her husband, no1 and no2 Grandaughter all came round and took me to see the seals at Horsey Gap. We went last year and it was freezing so we all wrapped up warm and we were all far too hot! The sun was out and it was a lovely walk. There were loads of people there and we had to wait for over 20 minutes to get on the car park. It was worth the wait, there are loads of seal pups and a lot of adults along the shore line and in the sea.we had our wellingtons on and splashed in all the puddles along the way, the ice was really thick and laid all broken around the edges of the puddles. I got my Grandaughter to forward a photo that she took of a seal with her flash new lense she got for camera for Christmas,I just used my phone and they just look like blobs!!! Guess which photo is mine!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment