Tuesday 23 December 2014

Christmas eves eve🎅

Another windy day so after I had done a bit of housework and washing etc. H and I changed into cycle gear and went out on our bikes.i hung the washing out before we left. We decided to ride along Marriotts way as the wind is so strong. It was a good ride but hard work and has worn me out. Some of it was on the road which wasn't as nice because we were exposed to the wind. Along the track we saw a stoat a Herron a kestrel and several grey squirrels . I burnt 1,134 calories, so I am pleased with that.we are having " spaghetti boll" for dinner tonight because H is hoping to ride 60 plus miles tomorrow so would like some pasta. I use 1/2 lb mince 1 large onion a couple of large mushrooms a tin of chopped tomatoes and a few frozen peas. 1 oxo cube and several good dashes of Worcestershire sauce....... Chop and fry onion add mince and mushroom( sliced) pour in tomatoes crumble and add oxo , sauce and peas, bring to boil and simmer for 25 mins.( today I also added 1/2 a cup of wine)  while that is cooking measure out spaghetti and cook in your favourite method. I boil mine because I like to keep it long, if I micro wave it I have to break it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment