Saturday 13 December 2014

Saturday

Last evenings meal was very nice and would have been equally as good without the liver for vegetarians. Today I have decorated our tree. The tree is around 28 years old now and has seen better days but I can't bear to part with it. We bought it in an after Christmas sale at B & Q for £9.99 .It also slots into a small space and as we have 12 people here for Christmas space is important.H rode 58 miles ( punctured) and said it was cold. For our evening meal I have made meatballs,beef mince from my butcher, I fry an onion add the meatballs and fry till sealed all round.then add a tin of chopped tomatoes,a clove of garlic,crushed and 2 handfuls of frozen peas.pop into the oven( temp180) and cook for about an hour. When there is 20 mins. to go I cook enough pasta for 2 in the microwave. I like it with spaghetti but today we are having pasta shells for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment