Monday 29 December 2014

Monday after Christmas

I was supposed to go back to work today but my boss rang yesterday morning to say he had not got many orders so he doesn't want me. He said I could go on Wednesday but I am going with my Daughter,husband and family to see the seals so now I don't have to go to work till next Monday. As it happens I would not have been able to go anyway because I am too sore and stiff. There is no way I would be able to trim leeks I could hardly cut a slice off my lump of cheese. I hope to be fully recovered  by next Monday and then my workmates will never know I fell off ( they think I am mad riding at my age as it is.my bruises are slowly coming out and I am looking pretty black and blue. On a brighter note, I was supposed to go to the City this morning to bank a cheque etc. on the bus but as I am uncomfortable and H is not cycling he took me and carried the Bags etc. bonus. I have added a photo of another of our Christmas presents,it is from no1 Grandaughter and her boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment