Wednesday 4 October 2023

Wednesday

 We both got up at about 7 o’clock and had our breakfast. When we had done we emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. H washed the kitchen floor for me , he does it better than I can. While he was doing that I vacuumed the stairs and upstairs. Next I got ready and turboed , I did 17.6 miles in an hour. Next H went on and did an hour. I hung the washing out I did this morning. We had our lunch and this afternoon we watched A Christmas Carol it was a version we have not seen before and it was really good. When it was over I went outside into the garden and cleared up some of the pruning’s that our son cut for us. My garden rubbish bin is nearly full,but when it’s emptied on Friday we should be able to get the rest in if I cut it up small enough. For dinner tonight we had breaded cod, new potatoes and peas. Ice cream for pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment