Sunday 15 October 2023

Sunday

 I was up before 6 and H wasn’t very far behind me. After we had had our breakfast I decided as it was only 4 degrees, that I would turbo. I decided to do it when the Archers omnibus  was on and listen to it while I rode. I haven’t listened to it since I stopped working .well I was going to do my usual hour but listening to the Archers I got carried away, and I did an hour and 14 minutes and I did 23.2 miles and my average speed was 18.8 . I couldn’t believe it. That’s the fastest I have been this year. When I had finished I got our lunch, we had pilchards with bread and butter. After lunch I went outside and did a bit more gardening. I didn’t do much because my bin is full and I don’t want to pile things up,I’ll just wait till my bin is empty before I do any more gardening. When I came in l cleaned the conservatory. I got my washing in dry. For dinner tonight we had duck legs with cauliflower, runner beans and roast potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment