Thursday 12 October 2023

Thursday

 we went to the City this morning and I bought myself a jacket and a woollen dress for when the weather turns colder. I had a crab for lunch. This afternoon our daughter came round with our great grandson we took him chestnutting, he loved it. He is such a lovely little boy he found a stick and walked round looking like a farmer. He’s not 2 yet but he soon got the idea of finding 🌰 chestnuts. I haven’t done any gardening today but I did some housework instead. For dinner tonight we had a chicken stir fry, it was delicious. We had an ice cream for dessert. I weighed myself this morning and I lost more weight I am not worried about it because I feel well. I think all the digging I have been doing is such hard work it must be burning calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment