Monday 23 October 2023

Monday ( morning)

 I have had a mixed weekend. Saturday was our 64 th wedding anniversary and we went out to lunch.  We has a nice meal at the Marsham Plough. And I didn’t have to cook a dinner because we were both still full but I made our son salad. Yesterday we were going out on our bikes so H got them all out of the garage and then we got a message from our son who was upstairs still in bed,to say that he had woken up with a very sore throat and wouldn’t be going out . He stayed in bed because he didn’t want to give what ever it was to us. He didn’t want anything to eat. He stayed up there all morning and late afternoon he came downstairs. He and I went for a short walk to get some fresh air and he stayed up. He felt a bit better. He did a covid test which was negative. Anyway, H finished off plumbing in our new bathroom basin and is really stiff this morning after lying on the bathroom floor working yesterday. We got a text from upstairs saying son still doesn’t feel good and won’t be going out on his bike. H doesn’t want to go because he is so stiff and so I said I would turbo, but I don’t want too. H says don’t do it then so I am going to garden instead. Yesterday I had a Sunday roast dinner. It was lamb tonight we are having rib eye steaks. Son was supposed to be going back tonight but I don’t know if he will be well enough to drive all that way. We haven’t seen him this morning yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment