Friday 6 October 2023

Friday

 i got up at 5.30 and had toast for breakfast for a change, I had butter and marmite. We went to Asda when we were ready ,calling at our sons and daughter in law’s to pick up a veggie box. This week she gave me broccoli, carrots, runner beans, tomato’s beetroot and lettuce. After Asda we went to B &Q and then back to Asda so H could go to the chemist, which doesn’t open till 9 o’clock. When we got back there  it was only 8.45 so we went to Mc Donald’s rand sat and had a coffee. When we had unpacked and put everything away I hung my washing out and did my housework. When that was done I went and worked in the garden . For lunch we had spaghetti on toast and then I went outside again and finished the job I was doing. When I came in H made a pot of tea and we had our baths. For dinner tonight we had a goodfellas pizza ( meat feast) with a salad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment