Friday 27 October 2023

Friday

 i used my tumble dryer on this morning , I haven’t used it for ages. We went to Asda as soon as we had eaten our breakfast. It was really foggy. I unpacked and put everything away and then I got on with making a stew for dinner tonight. I like to make it in the morning and then reheat it. I think it makes the meat more tender. I also made a loaf of bread. This afternoon son and I went for a walk. We got some more chestnuts . Mine was the biggest it weighed 20 grams sons biggest one weighed 19 grams. There are thousands and the ground beneath the trees is covered with nuts just lying on the floor you don’t even have to break the husks open. When we got home I had a bath and then heated up the stew and we had dinner, we had raspberries blueberries and blackberries with cream for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment