Tuesday 3 October 2023

Tuesday

 We got up at 6.15 this morning because H thought it was Friday and we were going to Asda . I didn’t mind  because I was awake anyway. We had our breakfast and I vacuumed t Hall and dining room. I also dusted. At 9.30 we went to Lidl, but before we left I put on a loaf of bread. On our way home we went to the post office and I posted a birthday card to my brother in New Zealand. When we got home we had a coffee and a slice of fruit loaf toasted. I cleared the kitchen up and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. After lunch we watched the end of a film that we were watching yesterday. When it was over I went outside and planted some tulip bulbs and some daffodils. It didn’t get them all in because I didn’t want to upset my back, it’s not better but it isn’t any worse. For dinner tonight we had rice and beef on black bean sauce and for pudding we had strawberries and blueberries with ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment