Thursday 6 October 2016

Thus

I was really busy at work today so the day flew by. I did yet another load of washing and hung it out, packed marmite sandwiches for lunch and off I went. First I had to pick 30 bunches of beetroot and then trim leeks. I did 10 boxes and walked to the carrots to pick 3 boxes of loose ones. I had no other instructions so I walked to the yard and was told we needed another box and a half of loose carrots, 24 bunches and 12 purple ones. Then 12 bunches of spring onions, we picked up all the leeks I had done and went down to wash everything. I only had time to pack some of it and then it was time for me to go home. When I got home H had made a nice loaf of bread. For dinner tonight we had cod in parsley sauce with new potatoes and cauliflower. No 2 son is coming home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment