Tuesday 4 October 2016

Tuesday

I have had a nice day. I managed to stay in bed till 6.20 and when I came down I put on a load of washing. I had a nice slice of buttered toast for my breakfast with a cup of tea. I hung out the washing and then made H some shortcakes. We had a coffee and then got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. We went along the track as usual but when we got to where the N D R is going to cross the track was closed so we had to turn back and use a bit of the new road before getting back to where we wanted to be. It was a lovely ride, most of it in sunshine. At one point we came to a fallen tree which we managed to get under because it was being held up by a bank. We did 25 and a bit miles. The washing was dry when we got home so I brought it in and we had soup anda buttered crumpet for lunch. This afternoon we watched a cycle race and for dinner tonight we had spaghetti bolognase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment