Thursday 27 October 2016

Thursday

I have had a lovely day. We had a leisurely breakfast and then a coffee, I hung out my load of washing and read a couple of chapters of my book before getting ready to go out on my mountain bike. We rode to Aylsham along the track and it was lovely. It's almost 33 miles and the sun was out for most of the ride.we had a salmon sandwich for lunch and for dinner tonight we had pasta with tomatoes, sausage, onions etc, it was very tasty. The only downside of today was I had a phone call from the doctors to say my blood results were back and my colesterol is high so they want to prescribe statins for me but I said I don't want to take them. I said I will try to bring it down with diet, so it's porridge for breakfast instead of my lovely buttered toast, semi skimmed milk and loads of salads.

No comments:

Post a Comment