Friday 28 October 2016

Friday.

We both got up at 6 this morning and had our breakfast. I made myself a bowl of porridge which I didn't enjoy, had a cup of tea and put on a load of washing. We also stacked and started the dishwasher. Then I dressed and we went to Asda. When we got home I unpacked,put everything away and we had a coffee. After that I did all my ironing up to date while H vacuumed downstairs. He also painted a door and a radiator before he went on his turbo trainer. I then went into the garden to do some more clearing up. I raked a strip of grass we have at the front and decided it needed reseeeding so I jumped in the car, went to Taverham garden centre to buy a small box of seed. When I went into the store I found they are getting ready for Christmas so I was there for ages. I bought 3 tree baubles, one each for my daughter who I get one for every year, one for my eldest granddaughter and her partner and one for my grandson and his partner. I also got some of my ' special' Christmas cards and a pack of general ones. I love Christmas!!! On the way home I called in at the chemist and bought some blue nail varnish. As soon as I was home I seeded the lawn and worked in the back garden for an hour or so. H called me in at wine o'clock, iwent up for a shower and then cooked dinner. Roast potatoes in goose fat, peas and sweet corn and a steak and ale pie. For pud we had chocolate pudding with a melt in the middle salted caramel middle and ice cream. We had vegetable soup for lunch but I am still feeling hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment