Saturday 4 April 2015

Wet start

We were expecting to go out this morning with our daughter and son in law but when we've got up it was  pouring with rain. We put it back a couple of times, it was still horrible so we decided to do our own thing.H and I finally left home at 10 10to ride 36 1/2 miles, it was not a nice ride because it was cold and the roads were so wet I got really splashed.( it's what I get for being at the back!!) I was glad to get home. H had bacon sandwiches for lunch but son and I had salad. For dinner we had gammon, chips, peas, sweetcorn and bread and butter, followed by rice pudding. The sun finally came out here this afternoon but it was too late to bother about. I made a loaf of bread and put all my Easter eggs together ready to hand out to my family tomorrow. This is what they look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment