Sunday 26 April 2015

Sunday

This morning we went out on our bikes early.( before 9 am ) we rode along Marriotts Way and were surprised at how many people were already using it. A lot of other cyclists, runners, joggers, walkers, dog walkers and bird watchers. It was only the day before yesterday that we did the same ride but there were many changes. In one wood all the bluebells have come out and it is a beautiful blue carpet. There were also cowslips and lords and ladies. Also the trees have come into leaf and look lovely. We rode much faster today and on one of the segments on my " strava " I have got Queen of the mountain which means I rode that section faster than any other woman who is using that programme. Not bad for an old girl of 76 specially as there are loads of women doing it. I expect someone will soon beat it but at least I have been queen for a day. I wore shorts for the first time this year and my legs got really filthy. Work tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment