Thursday 2 April 2015

Thursday

Up at 6 and a load of washing on. A slice of toast and marmalade with a cup of tea for breakfast and a bit later a cup of coffee. I hung out the washing and we watched a cycle race that was on yesterday to get us in the mood for our ride. We decided to do the same ride as we did on Tuesday in the gale. It was still pretty windy but nowhere as bad. We did the ride a lot faster but I wasn't feeling as good. My legs really ache and all afternoon I have been getting cramp in my legs and having to jump up. My washing was nice and dry when I got it in. We had a fried egg sandwich for lunch and smoked haddock, jacket potatoes and cauliflower for dinner. 
The photo is of my 3 different camelias, I am just waiting for the last one to come out which is white.

No comments:

Post a Comment