Monday 13 April 2015

Monday

I was up most of the night coughing so I feel pretty tired tonight. I had toast and a giant mug of tea for my breakfast,packed a couple of turkey sandwiches for my lunch with a few little tomatoes and a bottle of water and off I want to work. I had to pick 12 boxes of rhubarb first and 25 bunches of radishes next. Then I had to walk to the leeks and trim them till 12/30 . I managed to do 7 boxes. We washed the leeks and then I had to go to the greenhouse, fill 17 trays with peat and seed them. I managed to do them all but 3 which I will have to do on Wednesday.there are 308 seeds in each tray so I put in 4,652 seeds!! I was glad to get home to my nice cup of tea. We were supposed to go out on our bikes tomorrow but H says he doesn't think I will be well enough to go. He rode along the track this morning to the City and saw 2 otters in and out of the river.

No comments:

Post a Comment