Friday 17 April 2015

Friday

We went shopping as usual this morning and I spent £95.83!!!! Then we went to the free range chicken farm and I spent another £3.60 on eggs. I hung the washing out when we came back and I haven't done much else all day. I rang the dentist and made an appointment for a check up and no1 son rang to see how I am ( still coughing ) I went outside for a while and saw my first housemartin of the year and I forgot to say that I saw 2 swallows on Monday when I was at work but my boss had seen them the day before. I haven't been out on my bike since last weekend but I won't be going again till I am better. It was toast and marmite for breakfast with a mug of tea, H ground some coffee beans and made a " proper coffee" when we had shoped. We had a fried egg sándwich for lunch, another coffee and paella for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment