Friday 28 November 2014

Black Friday

Today I went to the City, Christmas shopping with my Daughter. I drove to hers and was there by 8 40am, she then drove us to Norwich and we began our shopping. It was quite busy but we have seen it worse,we got loads of bargains and everyone seemed to be in a happy, friendly mood. A quick coffee and a mince pie at 10 and then back into spending money. At midday we were joined by my Grandaughter for lunch, deposited our first load of bags into the car boot and back into the Frey. We finally arrived back at my Daughters house, a nice cup of tea, waited to see Grandaughter no 2 after school and then to the chip shop on the way home because I am too shattered to stand and cook tonight. While I was out H had got my washing dry, made a loaf of bread and ridden over 30 miles on his bike!!

No comments:

Post a Comment