Tuesday 18 November 2014

Tuesday


No work today so after breakfast etc. we ( husband and I) got ready to go our on our road bikes. As we left our house we were lucky to see a huge skein of geese fly overhead making quite a racket. We rode 37miles at over 16 mph.not bad for a couple of O a p,s We have an app on our phones called Strava and it maps your route,tells you how many calories you have burnt etc.so it helps to make the ride more interesting. Today it says I burned 1,174 on today's ride !!! I will be at work tomorrow and Thursday so no more rides till Friday (weather permitting)I don't ride if it's raining. We then had a lunch of cheese and beetroot sandwiches with a coffee,Hubby also had a glass of wine but not me because I am trying to loose a bit of weight, over a stone to be honest!!! I am now off to catch up with my ironing before I have to prepare the veg etc.for dinner tonight.


1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your updates nanny!

    Christie xx
    www.christieslifestyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete