Saturday 25 July 2015

Wet

It began raining yesterday at around midday and when we got up this morning it was still raining. I have a rain measure in the garden and when I checked it later it said we have had 60 mil. which is over 2 inches. My boss will be over the moon. I spent £82.47 in Asda today. It was cool enough to do all my ironing, so that's all done out of the way. This afternoon no1 son came round, he had bought H and I some cycling specs'and they are really nice. H is going to try his out tomorrow. Our daughter in law sent me some plants she has grown and they are lovely, a blue perennial lobelia, a jasmine and two other plants I can't remember the names of. H is cycling with tomorrow with our son in law and they are leaving here at 7.30am. This means he will probably be in bed before 8 this evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment