Saturday 4 July 2015

Shopping day

We went to Asda first thing, posting a couple of letters through no 1 sons door on the way past. I spent over £107 on my shopping but I did buy 2 lovely garden pots. When we got home we had a coffee and then got ready to go out on our bikes. It wa s awful, the first half of the ride was alright ( tail wind ) but the second half was dreadful, it was so hot, the wind got up and head wind for 17 miles!!! I had a " dead " arm after 14 miles which I kept shaking it but couldn't get the feeling back and when we got home I almost blacked out twice and had to put my head between my legs. It's the worst I have ever felt on a bike ride. After I recovered I made some buns and a loaf of bread. My washing got nice and dry again. I re potted one of my house plants and then it was time to cook dinner.  We had cheesy tomatoes, cheesy mushrooms, potatoes and quiche with strawberries and cream for pud. The Tour de France started today so as it was so hot outside I sat in and watched a bit of that. Tomorrow H is going on a " club run" so I am meeting our daughter at the allotment to help do a bit of work on that. Our daughter also went out on her bike and came home with a splitting headache which was so bad she had to lie down. I think it must be something to do with the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment