Wednesday 22 July 2015

Wednesday

Today didn't turn out as I expected, I was supposed to go to work and make it my first full week of the year. Well no chance, I woke up just before 3 am with awful stomach pains and spent the rest of the night up with an upset tummy. I hadn't been in bed long because it was after midnight before I went to bed. H put my sunned out in the garden and I spent the first couple of hours laying there sipping water. Later on I began to feel much better so I changed into my shorts and spent the rest of the day clearing up in the garden. It looks so much better already.H made a loaf of bread which smells lovely. All my washing got nice and dry even though it was pretty dull. Our runner beans are doing really well specially when you consider they are just growing in a pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment