Thursday 11 January 2024

Thursday

 On Tuesday  I got stung by a queen wasp. I was sitting on my bed after my bath and I felt this excruciating pain in my right hip. Then when I bent down to put slippers on I saw a queen wasp crawling on the carpet. Even then I didn’t put two and two together. It wasn’t until I got in bed and laid on my right side and it was painful, I got up and looked at my hip in the mirror and I realised I had been stung. I had a swelling and a red patch that too big for my hand to cover. I didn’t get much sleep at all that night it itches but if I scratch it it hurts. Wednesday we had to go to a funeral and I don’t know how I managed it I was in agony. It’s still bad but I got some sleep last night because I was exhausted. I can now cover it all with my hand so it’s getting smaller. For dinner tonight we are having pie, chips and peas.

No comments:

Post a Comment