Monday 15 January 2024

Monday

I got up at 6.20 and had my breakfast eggs and a cup of tea. H and I sat about till our son got up, then I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away,put all the rubbish out and filled the tumble dryer. We got ready to go out we were going to Cromer for a walk and then going to the Fox in Hevingham for our lunch. It was my Christmas present from my no2 son. When we got almost to Cromer the Ploughed fields were white with snow. When we got out of the car in Cromer we nearly got blown over. It’s the strongest wind I have ever been out in. And I am 85. We went for a short walk and an old man sitting in a shelter said you are mad as the 3 of us walked past. It began to snow and it was freezing so we went back to the car and went for our lunch. Our granddaughter came round this evening on her way to play badminton. Our son left to go home so now we are Darby and Joan again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment