Sunday 21 January 2024

Sunday

 I got up at a quarter to seven and had eggs for breakfast with a cup of tea. I was going to do a ride upstairs even though I did a short one yesterday. I got on the bike and started to pedal and it felt really hard. I thought it was because I rode yesterday.( I don’t normally do two days in a row) Anyway I carried on and did two laps of a course and it took me just over an hour. When H was changing it for his ride I noticed that he had put my weight in as 157 lbs when I am only 116 lbs! So I was carrying 41lbs extra weight round with me,it’s no wonder I was slow. For lunch we had pilchards, and this afternoon we watched the detectorists , we watched several episodes. For dinner tonight we are having cod mornay, cauliflower,peas and potatoes. Tonight I am going to watch dancing on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment