Tuesday 8 August 2023

Tuesday

 Today we went to the City.  First we went to the Bank and then to Holland and Barrett. After that we went to a jewellers for H to get his watch fixed. As we walked back to the car past the market I bought us a crab each and a jar of cockles. When we left there we went to Lidl, calling at the surgery on the way to drop off my prescription. When we got home we had our lunch and then H went into the kitchen to us a G&T . He brought them in and said he had got in a muddle and thought he had put 2 measures of gin in one glass and none in the other. I had to taste them both and tell him which was which. He then took them both back put another measure in and brought them back. He had put the third measure in the same glass. I enjoyed my tonic with lemon. But in future I will make the drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment