Sunday 27 August 2023

Sunday

I didn’t write a blog yesterday as I spent all day gardening. I feel as if I am finally getting on top of of it. I no sooner got indoors yesterday and we had a cloud burst. I felt really lucky. I had made a cottage pie in the morning before going out to work in the garden. So I just had to do some beans and carrot. It was lovely and H really enjoyed it, which is a good job because we only ate half and we are having the rest tonight. Today we were going out on our bikes but there was a lot of water laying about and we thought the track would be muddy, so we both had a ride upstairs on the turbo trainer. I rode for an hour and did 18 miles. When H finished his ride we had lunch. A beetroot sandwich and a packet of crisps washed down with a cup of hot choc. We also had a peach. When I had eaten mine I went out to cut all the dead tops off the Hollyhocks because I don’t want them seeding every where I have got enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment