Monday 21 August 2023

Monday

 when I got up I stripped my bed and put everything in the washing machine. Then I made a pot of tea and had my breakfast eggs. When the washing was done I hung it out. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away., and then I was going to go out and work on the garden but one of my sons said I should go for a walk so I decided to do that first. I walked to our local pond . It was full of fish I haven’t seen so fish in it before. When i walked back I picked some blackberries and ate them I also found 3 Myra bellas . When I got home it was lunch time we both had a small tin of sardines. When I had eaten mine I went out and did my gardening. H got my washing in and I remade my bed. For dinner tonight we had cod in breadcrumbs green beans and potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment