Monday 7 August 2023

Monday (sun )

 I got up just before 7 and had my breakfast. Yesterday I got some knitting needles out to see if I can still knit . I can! I am a bit slower than I was before my stroke but I’m so pleased I can still do it. I didn’t think I would be able to. We all got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a lovely ride, the sun shone and we saw lots of deer and buzzards we stopped to eat blackberries and went to Reepham station for coffee and cake. We came home via the shooting school and there was another tree down right across the track but son managed to pick it up and slide it out of the way. We did over 20 miles. Son had to leave this afternoon to go back to his. And we just had a message from him letting us know he’s back. We had a chicken stir fry for dinner tonight, H cooked it and it was very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment