Tuesday 15 August 2023

Tuesday

 When I got up I put on a load of washing and emptied the dishwasher and put everything away. Next I had my breakfast, toast with butter and marmite. I cleared up the kitchen and we had a coffee. I went up and got dressed so I could hang out the washing. We went to Lidl and then to the garden centre for some numbers to stick on our food bin, but they don’t have them any more. This afternoon I worked in the garden.  I am getting on well with what I am doing and it is looking nice. It got too hot at one point and I he’d to come inside to cool off. Tomorrow we have got to take our car into the garage for new tyres, and something else but I have forgotten what. But when we have done that we hope to go out on our bikes. Dinner tonight was a chicken stir fry, it was so tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment