Friday 23 October 2015

Friday

I have had a lovely day, we went shopping as usual and then we went out on our bikes and rode 20 miles at 16.5 miles an hour. We showered and changed and went off to Fakenham for a belated aniversary lunch. We called in at a pub called the Bull. We had a glass of cider and I had soup of the day for my starter which was leek and potato with a lovely hot granary roll and butter. H had chicken wings with salad. He had ham eggs chips and peas next and I had turkey pie with new potatoes and veg. It was all very nice, we were both too full for pudding but managed a coffee and mint. We then had a wander round the shops and H bought me a nice new doormat for the kitchen. I was still too full tea so we just had a cup of tea ,H had a yogurt and later I had a scoop of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment