Friday 16 October 2015

Friday

We went to Asda as soon as we had eaten breakfast and I spent over£100!! When we came back we unpacked and had a coffee. I just sat and read my magazine till it was time for me to go to the doctors to have my stitches out. When I was there I told the nurse about all my spots, she had a look and explained it all to the doctor on call who said he would see if he could get my results from the hospital and would get back to me. We came home and a few minutes later the phone rang and it was the surgery, they had my diagnosis and I have eczema, and after 2 pm there would be a prescription waiting for me. ( steroid ointment ) I am pleased with my prompt treatment. In fact I was so relieved I treated us to fish and chips for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment